Solitary every day life is packed with pros and cons, even though the remarkable minutes are not usually enjoyable to live through, they generate for fantastic entertainment. Tinder has partnered with ladies’ way of life magazine modern generate a branded podcast that digs into just what matchmaking is truly like throughout the U . S ..
âSingle, Swipe, Perform’ is a 12-episode sound show hosted by Faye Brennan, gender & Relationships Director of modern. Brennan is joined every week by a hollywood guest number to break down the most remarkable, humorous, mental, intimate and relatable dating tales provided by Tinder customers in the country.
“Between you here at Cosmo, and the friends at Tinder, we have heard tons of crazy online dating tales of late and they are only too-good never to discuss,” Brennan says in a promotional video. “Jetting off to The Bahamas following very first day? Scheduling six times back-to-back in the same evening? We Will enter almost everything with singles living almost everywhere from Sin City to South Carolina on âSingle, Swipe, Recurring.'”
Five attacks have been revealed up until now, each about 20 minutes or so long:
- Washington, D.C.: TFW Things Are Off The Record. Brennan is accompanied by Polly Rodriguez, Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of intimate wellness organization Unbound, to discuss internet dating in Arizona D.C. – the luckiest area to date in on Tinder, with fits than nearly any some other U.S. area.
- Mormon Country: TFW That You Don’t Know the Terminology. Brennan is accompanied by previous Disney celebrity, star, dancer, and Utah native Mollee Gray, to chat about matchmaking the Mormon way.
- Chicago: TFW you like Baseball above Bae. Brennan is joined by comedian Liza Treyger to listen to regarding the dates that stone and the dates that blow in the Windy City.
- Bay Region: TFW Everybody’s Got a Hoodie Filled Up With A Few Ideas. Brennan is actually accompanied into the business with Zach Kornfeld, one quarter on the YouTube comedy experience The Try men, to unpack the particularities of navigating Silicon Valley’s engineer-saturated online dating swimming pool.
- The Southern: TFW You Reckon It Really Is a Southern Thing. Brennan is accompanied from inside the business by Shan Boodram, sexologist, YouTube celebrity and writer, to obtain the low-down on internet dating when you look at the area of Southern belles and traditional chivalry.
Tinder isn’t the first dating business to check the podcasting seas. Bumble revealed the initial season of their very own matchmaking podcast, Unsubscribe, earlier in 2010. Unsubscribe is organized by Jada Sezer, psychological state and the body good activist, and Louise Troen, Overseas VP promotion and Communications for Bumble.
‘solitary, Swipe, Repeat’ can be acquired on all major podcast suppliers, such as Apple Podcasts, Bing Play, Spotify and Stitcher. Unique attacks would be available every Tuesday in July.